Duke Green Grant Fund
Bleed Blue Live Green
The Green Grant Fund supports Duke staff, students, and faculty to implement their own sustainability initiatives right on campus.
What is the Green Grant Fund?
Sustainable Duke has committed $50,000 each year to fund student, staff, and faculty sustainability projects. The fund has been used to put on conferences, conduct research, provide education and training, and start new programs.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the Grant Application.
- Submit the application electronically, with budget and fund code included, to email@example.com.
- The coordinator will be in touch to let you know how the application review process is proceeding.
Rules for Applying
- Apply early. The grant may take up to 30 days to process.
- Grants are projects or activities that will reduce the environmental impact of Duke’s campus or health system.
- Students, staff, faculty, or any organization comprised of students, staff, and faculty may apply for a grant.
- Grants can be used for educational purposes if it is clear that the education will lead to a reduction in Duke’s environmental impact.
- The grant application process is a rolling one. Applications are considered as they are submitted.
- $50,000 is the total grant money available each school year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting an application if you wish to inquire whether funding remains available.
- Green Grant Reporting is a required form upon completion of your project. Sustainable Duke will inform successful applicants about the deadline for this document as they receive funding.