Report a Leak

Report leaks, dripping faucets and running toilets. A dripping faucet wastes more than 600 gallons a year and a running toilet wastes more than 131,000 gallons.

Contact Numbers

University Buildings   684-2122
Residence Halls (East)   684-5320
Residence Halls (West)   684-5486
Residence Halls (Central)   684-5813
Medical Center   684-3232

Report suspected water waste to Durham One Call at (919) 560-1200 or the Durham Department of Water Management at (919) 560-4381. Messages may be left after-hours at both of these phone numbers.